If you could choose the format for your next PTQ what would it be?

Friday, September 11, 2009

Poll Results!

With the Limited PTQ season just around the corner along with the new MTGO PTQ's that are on their way qualifier tournaments are a hot topic on the web. This poll asked all you out there what kind of PTQ format would you like to see if you could pick from any existing MTG format available. The voting was completely inconclusive: EDH, Pauper, Standard, and Booster Draft all ended up in a tie for the top spot. I think if I had my choice I would go for an EDH format PTQ. It's extremely fun to play and the multiplayer aspect would be hilarious to try and organize. Honestly, it would almost be as much fun to see how they would set up the eliminations as actually playing in the event. I would play the Sharuum deck that I am currently putting together for some casual play in between classes on campus. Decklist is on the way! On a side note: I will begin back with the weekly posts next week so stay with me!

Please comment, email (homebrew.magic@gmail.com) or tweet (@homebrew_magic) any constructive criticism you have pertaining to this or any of my posts. Your input is both needed and appreciated. Keep on brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment